Microsoft Consulting Firm –
Software Development on the Microsoft Stack
We have one or more staff that have the following Microsoft certificates:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Business Intelligence (BI) software development – e.g. KPIs, Dashboards, interactive widgets, employee progress tracking, critical goal tracking, live charts & graphs
- Business Process Improvement software development – Identification of how software can be used to improve workflow or business processes and the development of that software.
- Business Process Automation (BPA) software development – Automation of manual business processes
- Custom web app development
- Portal development – customer portals, mobile technician portals, department portals, production portals
- Dashboard development – management dashboards, internal communication dashboards
- Automated Report Generation
- Custom software integration – connecting multiple, business-critical applications to enable data harvesting and analysis
- Cloud-based application development
- On-Prem application development
- Cloud migration – Modification or refactoring of an application to leverage Cloud services and architecture such as Microsoft Azure.
- Legacy software updates
“Microsoft has been a leader in the software development world for over 30 years. Their tech stack breadth, stability, support and size of their developer network makes them an outstanding choice for the development of business grade applications.
Your project may not be entirely Microsoft –based, but if we work together there will likely be some part of it that leverages the Microsoft stack.”