Custom Integration for 3rd party software & apps
Getting business operations software applications to work together (efficiently)
How we can help
- Custom software integration with accounting, CRM, logistics, and external websites / APIs
- Connecting multiple, business-critical applications to enable data harvesting and analysis
- Single-view dashboard development – Getting all the data in one place to enable easier digestion & consumption of information
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Automation (BPA) software development – Automation of manual business processes
Problems we solve
- Manual labor reduction through software automation
- Human error reduction
- Data accessibility & visibility improvements
- Elimination of disjoint/duplicate data across multiple systems (e.g. CRM data vs ERP data; ERP data vs order fulfillment data)
- Accounting software integration
- ERP integration
- Communications (text chat, video, email) software integration
- Payment fulfillment software integration
- CRM integration
- Marketing software integration
- e-signature integration
- Enhanced UI (User Interface) design
- Custom software development
Some common platforms we’ve integrated with
- Accounting – Sage 50, Quickbooks
- Payment processing – authorize.net, Chargebee
- ERP – Sage 100
- Communications – Twillio, RingCentral
- HR- Workday
- EHR ( Electronic Health Record) – Foothold
- Regulatory Compliance – WERCS DTE
- Mapping – Google Maps
- Esignature – Docusign
- Analytics – Google Analytics
- Practice Management Software – Sycle
Custom Software Integration Case Studies
Need some software connected?
The Keypress process for custom integration development
- Our software developers meet with your key employees to observe the ins-and-outs of your day to day operations.
- We’ll review your current processes and applications, and take note of opportunities for improved efficiency.
- We determine if integrating your current software with a custom software application will eliminate the need for the cumbersome workarounds and/or inefficient double-entry you’re experiencing.
- We work with the third-party provider to identify the best approach to integration.
- We deliver the final package, including installation, configuration, and training.
- We provide post-delivery support with alerting and failure notification.